Executive Administrative Assistant - ADM023041
Employment Type: Permanent Full-time
Ministry: 013 Saskbuilds and Procurement
Salary Range: $4,129-$5,371 Monthly
The Ministry of SaskBuilds & Procurement is where infrastructure, procurement, real property, facility management, logistics and information technology (IT) meet to enable the Government of Saskatchewan’s Growth Plan and programs and services for citizens and communities. In collaboration with SaskBuilds Corporation, the ministry integrates, co-ordinates and prioritizes infrastructure planning and delivery for the Province of Saskatchewan, and advances projects through contract oversight, innovative approaches and alternative financing models as appropriate.
The Health Infrastructure Branch has an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a highly motivated, efficient, and well-organized professional as Executive Administrative Assistant with the Ministry of SaskBuilds and Procurement. In this challenging position, you will provide administrative and office management support to the Executive Director, as well as the management team of the branch. This is a full time permanent opportunity with a one (1) year probation period.
The Ideal Candidate Will Demonstrate:
- Leadership and supervision of administrative staff and advice to other staff within the branch on government processes and standards;
- Directly reporting to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for the management and organization of the office of the Executive Director including branch calendars, arranging travel, meetings, preparing agendas and ensuring appropriate background information is available for the meeting attendees;
- Assisting the Branch Director’s within hiring processes, organizing, and coordinating full day project meetings and/or events, teambuilding activities and other activities that support the branch’s commitment to organizational committees;
- Be responsible for the correspondence, preparation of monthly financial forecasts, processing and approving invoices for payment; and
- Knowledge of grammar, formatting and correct spelling will ensure content is appropriate when reviewing correspondence, contracts, Cabinet Decision items and Orders in Council are prepared in accordance with government standards.
To be successful in this role, you will be/have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be a team player that can both lead and collaborate;
- The ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines;
- Exceptional organizational skills,
- The ability to develop processes to streamline workloads where possible;
- Accurate, methodical, and attentive to detail;
- The ability to ensure tasks are prioritized and completed on time; and
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills required to resolve daily issues.
What we offer:
- Dynamic, challenging work for talented individuals;
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension;
- EDOs and other types of leaves;
- Inclusive work environments;
- Advancement opportunities; and
- Flexible work arrangements.
Typically, the knowledge and skills required for this position would be obtained through formal education and extensive experience in a senior administrative position.
We are committed to workplace diversity.
Hours of Work: A - MANAGEMENT SUPPORT GROUP Office 36 - one day off every two weeks
Number of Openings: 1
Closing Date: Nov 27, 2023, 11:59:00 PM