We have a position available for a Journey person in our Service Department.
Weiss-Johnson is Edmonton’s #1 choice for all Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Heating Needs. Delivering exceptional customer service to the Edmonton area since 1977. We are experiencing rapid growth and looking to add a Journeyman Plumber to our team.
For more information please visit WJCareers.com
- Installing, repairing and maintain plumbing systems
- Communicate professionally with customers and co-workers
- Cutting openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings
- Staying current on the plumbing industry and code
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Work with customers and other contractors on site
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Installing boilers and hydronic zone systems
- Dominantly commercial work
What we look for:
- 5 years’ experience in the commercial / plumbing service
- Experience on boilers and hydronic zone systems. Experience with rooftop units, make up air units a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of commercial building systems
- Ability to install commercial boilers, hot water tanks.
- Driver’s license with clean abstract
- Able to work overtime and be in an on-call rotation
- Cross connection backflow certification (or willing to become certified)
- Journeyman Plumber Ticket
- Ability to work in a fast paced and crew environment
- Own basic hand tools
What we Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Consistent, year-round, full time hours
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extended health care
- Company Vehicle
We thank all applicants for showing interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36.00-$40.00 per hour