Governors Road Animal Hospital in Dundas(Hamilton), ON
We, at Governors Road Animal Hospital in Dundas,ON (minutes away from Hamilton) strongly believe in a team based care targeted towards client/patient care as the top priority. As an upcoming hospital we are continuously looking to add more perks for our team, currently including a comprehensive benefits package, company discounts for staff (including care/products etc).
Governors Road Animal Hospital is a new hospital but has all the bells and whistles you would want. The ideal candidate would have at least 1 year experience but not mandatory. Being a team player and having a strong work ethic is a must, everything else can be trained. We are a rapidly growing hospital and would want the candidate to be able to adapt to the pace accordingly.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with Blood/Urine Collection
- Client communication
- Assisting Surgery prep/induction/intubation
- Assisting with patient care
- Assisting in the day to day tasks, etc.
- At least one year experience in the veterinary field
- Veterinary ACA Diploma preferred
- Quick learner who is adaptable to a growing team
- Team player who is also able to work independently!
- Reliable, hard working veterinary Reception/ACA who is looking to grow their career!
WHY JOIN US?!
- Opportunity to work for an upcoming hospital!
- Competitive pay!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company discounts for staff (including care/products etc)
- Paid vacation time off!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Full-time hours: 30-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Based on experience
To keep our staff safe, masks, shields and hand sanitizers are located through out the hospital.
Application questions You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of veterinary experience do you have?
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
All customers and staff must wear masks, curb-side service is available, common and high touch surface areas are cleaned regularly, all exam rooms are cleaned in between appointments, etc.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dundas, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- veterinary administrative assistant: 1 year (required)
- veterinary receptionist: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person