FCV Interactive is a full-service agency. As a result of exciting new business wins, we are seeking a Senior Proposal Manager to join our Business Development team. Culture is very important to us and we believe that smart, passionate and fun people build great companies. As a Senior Proposal Manager, you will work with a talented team creating digital experiences that make life better.
As an entrepreneurial self-starter, you are highly experienced in generating new business opportunities, guiding the development of complex new business strategies for current and prospective clients, and have a good pulse on the interactive market, competitive landscape and client decision-makers.
You are adept at leading RFP responses and new business presentations, and highly experienced at architecting both the client proposal strategy and the final presentation in conjunction with your team. Your practiced leadership skills will provide team members with a clear vision that brings forth successful outcomes, as well as produces believable results within a sales pitch. Additionally, you have the poise, professionalism and interpersonal skills to motivate team members, guide the development of the solution and help the team navigate a myriad of decisions in high-pressure situations and under tight timelines.
Skills and Experience
- Lead the development of RFP / RFI responses and presentations, mobilizing the team in the development of the solution under tight timelines
- Crafting technical and detailed responses to RFP’s to close qualified accounts within targeted accounts and verticals including travel and hospitality, financial services, government, media and entertainment, technology, retail, telecommunications and other secondary verticals to meet revenue goals
- Manage and provide leadership to the Business Development team
- Understand and internalize FCV’s ideal client criteria and qualify new opportunities
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with complementary technology and marketing partners to develop new opportunities, joint business plans and value propositions
- Manage the sales process, lead generation, credential pitch, questions, solution pitch, negotiation and lead win/loss reviews with the team
- Maintain a working knowledge of industry trends in order to generate insights, perspectives and strategic value that differentiate FCV during interactions with a prospective client
- Through research and investigation, grasp the client's unique business needs and pain points, and develop responses/competitive analysis and interactions that connect with the client and make them feel FCV understands their business
- Contribute to our business development and marketing strategies by acting as a key participant in quarterly, annual and ad hoc planning discussions
- Outreach to selected verticals and target clients through phone, email, event and face-to-face interactions
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis
- Provide stabilized leadership and guidance to specific functions/departments whom are participating within the business development process
- Represent the company at networking functions and other industry-related events through speaking, networking, and other business building activities
- 6+ years in an interactive agency environment or other related service industry
- Proven track record leading, writing and gathering assets for RFP responses and preparing and presenting new business presentations
- Familiarity with online bid databases and submission methods, including MERX, Biddingo, Bravo, and FlexTrack
- Track record of meeting or exceeding new business revenue targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to formulate, write and succinctly communicate our value, strategy and proposed solution on client opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly entrepreneurial setting where many hats must be worn and decisions need to be made quickly with minimal management direction
- Strong critical reasoning skills; able to provide meaningful, well-reasoned critiques and suggestions on the direction of a variety of initiatives including the direction of the department, company, or a particular pitch
- An understanding of digital marketing including integrated campaigns, platforms, mobile, social media, analytics, and strategic governance of complex digital initiatives around distributed content, e-commerce, CRM, electronic marketing, and personalization systems
- Experience in both B2C and B2B solutions and capabilities
- Experience with public sector/government an asset
- Extremely detail-oriented with numbers, presentations, and proposals
- History of leading and developing teams
- Shipley training or certification considered a benefit
FCV offers a competitive + comprehensive salary and benefit package. Please forward your resume to: email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in FCV Interactive. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to contact those applicants that are most qualified for each position.
Please no calls from recruiters or employment agencies. FCV Interactive does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, FCV Interactive will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
FCV Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.