Pocketed is an Equal Opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Pocketed is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team!
Pocketed is a rapidly growing software startup that helps businesses across North America access billions of dollars in ‘free money’ through grants, tax credits, and incentives. We're a female-founded, female-led company with a bold vision: to give entrepreneurs the power to create and build businesses without financial barriers. Today, more than 10,000 businesses use Pocketed to access over $100M in grant funding and tax credits to extend their runway and achieve their growth goals.
Are you a detail-oriented and results-driven marketing professional with experience crafting compelling marketing campaigns through multiple channels? We're on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team and lead the charge in delivering impactful email experiences to our audience.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Pocketed, you'll be at the forefront of our customer communication strategy. You'll collaborate closely with our sales and marketing teams to conceptualize, execute, and optimize email campaigns, social content, nurture sequences, and marketing collateral that drives engagement, conversions, and customer loyalty.
- Develop and implement email marketing campaigns in Hubspot from start to finish, including planning, segmentation, content creation, and scheduling.
- Maintain and optimize nurture funnels for various segments including A/B testing subject lines, content, and designs to optimize email performance and achieve higher open and click-through rates.
- Create marketing collateral (lead magnets, blog posts, forms, landing pages, etc.) to support marketing campaign execution and drive traffic.
- Craft and schedule compelling social content that drives engagement and resonates with our ideal customer.
- Select and utilize visually appealing design templates that align with our brand.
- Monitor and analyze defined marketing metrics to derive insights and recommend improvements for future campaigns. Continuously refine and improve our marketing strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Ensure compliance with best practices for email marketing for deliverability.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging trends in digital marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 3+ years of experience in B2B email marketing, preferably in SaaS or professional services.
- Proficiency in marketing platforms such as Hubspot.
- Solid understanding of marketing principles, best practices, and industry standards.
- Strong copywriting skills with a proven track record of creating engaging and persuasive B2B email content.
- Basic design sense and ability to work with templates in tools like Canva.
- Analytical mindset with experience in data analysis and reporting tools.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS for email template customization is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Collaborative team player with strong communication skills.
In this role you will work closely with a tight-knit founding team to rapidly design and build new generation solutions to real-world problems. Reporting to our Director of Marketing, you will have the full support of our growth team including our CEO and Director of Growth, as well as our entire technical team.
More specifically, your benefits will include:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health & dental benefits
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible work hours & schedule
- Remote work arrangement (our team is distributed across Canada)
- Peer support (you're joining a strong marketing & growth team!)
- Team meetings
- One-on-one meetings with our Director of Marketing
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Apply today!
About Pocketed: Help businesses across Canada grow & thrive!
A lack of financial resources is one of the primary reasons businesses fail. With billions of dollars in ‘free money’ (grants & tax credits) available every year to small businesses and start-ups, how is this still possible? The system is broken – and that’s why we built Pocketed. Pocketed helps companies get the capital they need to grow with our intelligent matching platform and funding solutions. Learn more at hellopocketed.io.
We are a female-founded, female-led company with a strong team. Together, we're relentlessly in pursuit of a powerful purpose: eliminating financial barriers for businesses. We're looking for impact-focused people to build with us.
In the past 2 years, we oversubscribed our alpha launch by more than 500%, achieved a 95/100 Net Promoter Score from alpha users, launched a US pilot, won the 2022 Forum Pitch Competition and e@UBC People's Choice award, named a BC Tech TIA Startup Company of the Year, featured in the Globe and Mail, Techcouver, BetaKit, and more, and have helped more than 10,000 companies access over $100M in government funding.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Work from home
- We are specifically looking for people who are passionate about building with us! Tell us more about why you're interested in working with Pocketed?
- email marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Remote