Welcome to Amity Management (Dental Management Specialists), we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Dental Training Coordinator to join the Dental Office. We are family-focused as well as a state-of-the-art dental practice.
We are seeking an ideal candidate with exceptional interpersonal and communications abilities, a strong willingness to learn and a positive disposition.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages.
- Incentive plan.
- Extended health care and vision benefits your overall well-being.
- Scrubs/dress allowance to maintain a professional appearance.
- Continuing education to enhance your skills and knowledge further.
- 2 years of customer service /sales experience
- 2 years dental experience
- Enthusiastic and eager to acquire new skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities
Responsibilities & Duties
- Welcome patients and assist with coordinating appointments.
- Assist in answering phones and expertly managing messages and inquiries.
- Assisting with the process of filling insurance claims and patient records
- Organizing the office and maintaining supplies and equipment
Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume if you would like to be considered as a candidate for this position.
We thank all applicants, but only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service and Sales: 2 years (required)
- Dental: 2 years (required)
- Certified Dental Assistant Level 2 (required)
- HARP Certification (required)
Work Location: In person