Administrative Assistant salaries in Toronto, ON
avg per hour
The average salary for Administrative Assistant jobs near Toronto, ON is $20.61.*
Top 10 Related Jobs and Salaries
- Executive Assistant
- increased by27.2%
- Administrative Secretary
- increased by19.9%
- Organization Operations & Administrative Occupations
- increased by8.3%
- Administrative Coordinator
- increased by6.3%
- Office Administrator
- decreased by1.7%
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- decreased by4.8%
- Office Assistant
- decreased by5.7%
- Receptionist/administrative Assistant
- decreased by9.0%
- Medical Office Assistant
- decreased by10.1%
- Retail Sales Associate
- decreased by20.1%
Top Administrative Assistant jobs near Toronto, ONView All
A post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate in business administration, office administration or an executive secretary program or equivalent.
Estimated: $47.8K–$60.6K a year
1 day ago
City of Toronto
Responds to and or refers enquiries and complaints both telephone and written, from senior staff, the public, agencies, and other levels of government utilizing…
Estimated: $62,480–$75,087 a year
8 days ago
Supports three Directors on departmental projects and initiatives such as policy and program implementation, business process roll outs, etc.
Estimated: $62K–$78.5K a year
1 day ago
Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development
Coordinate and manage administrative activities, prepare work plans, develop and implement standard operating procedures, and provide guidance to support staff.
Estimated: $59,195–$81,920 a year
3 days ago
Ministry of Health
North York, ON
You have the ability to acquire knowledge of strategic and operational planning, resource allocation and program development processes and practices.
Estimated: $66,484–$92,950 a year
7 days ago
Coral Club International
Opportunity to develop your skills in various areas/lead projects. Preparing memos, letters, faxing, copying, scanning, etc. Front desk: 1 year (preferred).
Estimated: $21 an hour
8 days ago
* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.