Flight Attendant salaries
avg per hour
Top 10 Related Jobs and Salaries
- Training Specialist
- increased by22.7%
- Flight Instructor
- increased by22.2%
- Flight Attendants
- decreased by0.0%
- Agent De Bord
- decreased by20.4%
- Crew Manager
- decreased by25.4%
- Responsable Service Clients
- decreased by25.5%
- Food & Beverage Occupations
- decreased by39.6%
- Food & Beverage Servers
- decreased by44.3%
- Transportation Occupations
- Air Transportation Occupations
Top Flight Attendant jobs nearView All
Your passport to adventure: You must hold a valid Canadian passport. A comprehensive range of group insurance, a group RRSP, and retirement plans and more.
Estimated: $35.7K–$45.2K a year
3 days ago
Must possess a valid and current Canadian Passport and/or be permitted to travel to various destinations; Must have successfully completed or be enrolled in the…
Estimated: $37.1K–$47K a year
7 days ago
Strong customer service experience and an exceptional passion to engage with customers, creating memorable journeys.
Estimated: $24.50–$29.40 an hour
PACIFIC COASTAL AIRLINES LIMITED
Must complete an intensive initial training, practical evacuation drills and emergency drills including first aid and live firefighting successfully.
Estimated: $35.4K–$44.8K a year
10 days ago
Must hold a valid Canadian Passport. Welcoming customers and engaging with them throughout the flight to create a comfortable, friendly environment.
Estimated: $32.1K–$40.6K a year
Porter Airlines Inc.
Must hold a current, valid Canadian Passport, or current, valid International Passport with current US Crewmember Visa (C-1/D).
Estimated: $39.8K–$50.4K a year
* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.