- Stringam LLP - Lethbridge, AB
Law degree from an accredited Canadian law school and a member in good standing with a provincial law society.
- Van Raay Paskal Farms - Picture Butte, AB
§ Complete work orders and enter technician notes. § High degree of product and computer software knowledge. § Experience with welding and fabrication.
- Dunlop Truck Centres - Lethbridge, AB
Required valid class 5 driver’s license. Preferred class 1 or 3 driver’s license. Extremely competitive wedge based on certification completion and maintaining…
- L.A. Grain Ltd. - Lethbridge, AB
Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties. Clean machines and immediate work areas.
- Varsteel Ltd. - Lethbridge, AB
Store, update and retrieve personnel related data. Prepare reports and audit findings. Hours: 20 to 30 hours per week.
- Surex - Lethbridge, AB
Work with other team members and customers to better understand current processes to detail suggestions, efficiencies, or improvements.
- Maple Leaf Foods - Lethbridge, AB
Perks and discounts on entertainment, travel, attractions, shopping, sports and more. It operates year-round, five days per week, processing the best pork in…
- Lethbridge Police Service - Lethbridge, AB
Daily duties include data collection, entry of police and court data into the appropriate Records Management System, creating records, processing court packages…
- Well Vitality Health Clinic - Lethbridge, AB
Proven experience as an administrative assistant or receptionist and with a scheduling software. Ability to manage social media accounts and promotional ads.
- THE MEDICINE SHOPPE PHARMACY # 127 - Lethbridge, AB
Good interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, staff, & management. Ability to relate to all levels of customers and their needs.
- Northside Lethbridge Dodge - Lethbridge, AB
Responsibilities will include answering telephones, assisting customers with their inquiries, accepting payment for invoices, filing, customer follow up and…
- YMCA of Lethbridge - Lethbridge, AB
Building and maintaining community relations with participants. NCCP sport specific coaching certificate (considered an asset).
- CCK Snow Removal - Lethbridge, AB
Maintain a clean and safe job site, while ensuring current landscape and property is not damaged in the efforts of removing snow.
- Coulee Veterinary Clinic LTD. - Lethbridge, AB
Capable of answering a multi-line phone system and directing phone calls to the appropriate team member. Maintaining reception area and front desk to be clean…
- Lethbridge Hearing Centre - Lethbridge, AB
In addition to being great with customers, proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, & Excel) and Quickbooks is required.
- IHAUL FREIGHT SYSTEM INC. - Lethbridge, AB
Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information. Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Stratus Advanced Technologies - Lethbridge, AB
Generate and review digital content for web and local platforms. Review basic programming scripts and content. Solid Understanding of the Microsoft Suite.
- Elections Alberta - Lethbridge, AB
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Compile data, statistics and other information. Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Astro Insurance & Registry Services - Lethbridge, AB
Process customer payments, bank deposits, petty cash management and account coding. Accurate data entry, scan and review incoming paperwork.
- Lethbridge Fasteners & Tools - Lethbridge, AB
Our front counter team assists walk-in customers in our show room, answers phone calls, stocks shelves, fill orders, and assists with inventory cycle counts.
- Weidner Apartment Homes - Lethbridge, AB
Your primary objective is to develop the skills required for consistently meeting monthly income and expense budgets for your community.
- Western Tractor Company Inc. - Lethbridge County, AB
Valid class 5 driver's license. Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to disciplinary…
- Browns Socialhouse Lethbridge South - Lethbridge, AB
Prep cook - Full time days. Shift lead/supervisor - Open availability is ideal. With this position there is potential to move into a Sous Chef position as…
- AMS VENTURES LTD - Lethbridge, AB
Complete electronic logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status. Handle freight documents, including customs paperwork or customers packing…