We offer competitive pay, great incentives, a fun, supportive work environment and thorough practical training. Speaking with customers about the process.
- Modern PURAIR Vancouver - Langley, BC
- The Wishing Star Lapointe Developmental Clinic - Surrey, BC
Relocation Assistance –Clinicians interested in relocating to join our practice will receive assistance with relocation expenses, securing suitable housing,…
- Baldy Hughes Therapeutic Community & Farm - Prince George, BC
Must have a valid, class 4 driver’s license and able to supply a drivers abstract. A record check will commence at the time of the offer of employment.
- Lone Butte Supply Ltd - 100 Mile House, BC
Make arrangements for staffing (opening-closing) and how to resolve any issues that may arise (who can staff call if no management on site).
- Lululemon - Brunswick, BC
In addition to competitive base pay and a team-based bonus program, we also offer extended health plans, paid time off, savings plans, generous employee…
- TimeTrex Software Inc - Kelowna, BC
As a confident and polished Sales Professional you will be responsible to communicate with prospective customers in a business to business market to generate…
- Carecorp Seniors Services - Vancouver, BC
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written & oral). Update employee schedules within the scheduling system to reflect assigned shifts,…
- Helmcken Falls Holiday Resort - Clearwater, BC
Clearwater, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required).
- Louis Vuitton - Vancouver, BC
This is an ideal position for someone seeking to grow their career in a luxury retail back-of-house environment and who has a curiosity about giving their skill…
Provides support as a member of the Front-End team to include assisting customers during the check-out process, performing all cash register functions, bagging…
- University of Northern British Columbia - Prince George, BC
JOB REQUIREMENTS Education Earned doctorate degree Experience 5 years or more Health benefits Health care plan Disability benefits Dental plan Vision care…
- Loblaw Companies Limited - Surrey, BC
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Adhere to all safety and equipment regulations and maintain a clean…
- Reg Swanson - Falkland, BC
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene. Shop for food and household supplies.
- Carecorp Seniors Services - Coquitlam, BC
To mitigate the risk COVID-19 transmission among persons in our care, patients, residents and staff, an order under the Public Health Act was enacted to limit…
- Lotus Medical - Vancouver, BC
A team of 4 family doctors in East Vancouver is looking for a full-time Medical Office Assistant. Tasks include administration and patient care.
- Sunrise Catching Limited - Surrey, BC
No degree, certificate or diploma. Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment. Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry.
- Futureland Education Inc. - Richmond, BC
or equivalent experience Workplace information Remote work available Screening questions What is your current field of study? What is the highest level of…
- Prince Rupert Grain Ltd. - Prince Rupert, BC
Completion of OH&S training courses such as OFA, forklift, confined space, WHMIS, fall arrest. Currently this position is paid $43.10/hr in addition pension,…
- Canada Border Services Agency - Prince Rupert, BC +7 locations
Possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted driver’s license that allows the holder to drive a motor vehicle in Canada. Keeping Canada safe and prosperous*.
- Habitat Health - Vernon, BC
Very competitive wages and referral programs with other health clinics. Genuinely curious about your patients and their conditions.
- Askew's Foods - Salmon Arm, BC
Must have current Food Safe certificate. This position will include evening and weekend shifts.
- Askew's Foods - Sicamous, BC
Must have previous experience in retail grocery. Be able to work evenings & weekends.