Completion of OH&S training courses such as OFA, forklift, confined space, WHMIS, fall arrest. Currently this position is paid $44.29/hr in addition pension,…
- Prince Rupert Grain Ltd. - Prince Rupert, BC
- Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC. - Delta, BC
Good communication skills oral and written. Forklift certification experience or equivalent. Clear jams in packaging, infeed using proper tools and procedures.
- Lake City Ford Sales Inc - Williams Lake, BC
Participate in technical and shop procedure training courses. Advise sales staff on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repairs.
- Dawson Creek Husky - Dawson Creek, BC
Work conditions and physical capabilities. Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Receive and register documents for data entry.
- PARC Retirement Living - West Vancouver, BC
You can perform physical work, including prolonged standing and walking, lifting up to 10 kilograms safely – plus, bending, pushing, pulling, reaching ad…
- Martin-Brower of Canada - New Westminster, BC
Organize own work to maximize safety and efficiency. Martin Brower is the largest McDonald’s distributor worldwide delivering more than 500 million cases to 20…
- Four Seasons - Whistler, BC
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
- Aspen Planers - Merritt, BC
- Cawston Cold Storage Ltd. - Cawston, BC
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal. Salary: $17.65-$20.00 per hour. Weighing processed fruit and loading it back into coolers. Unloading empty bins onto trucks.
- Olameter Corporation - Surrey, BC
Applicants need to be at least 18 years of age, hold a valid driver's license, have a reliable vehicle and have a clean criminal and driving record.
- Green Team Solutions Inc. - Lillooet, BC
\*Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform physical tasks; Ability to lift up to 35 lbs at a time. We offer the highest wages and benefits packages and…
- Province of BC - Fort St. John, BC
Experience: 1 to less than 7 months. Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Hours: 35 hours per week.
- UP Vertical Farms - Pitt Meadows, BC
Applicants will need to be in good physical health condition to carry out the required labour responsibilities as the job involves repetitive tasks and standing…
- Tea Tree Gardens - Vancouver, BC
The candidate must be a reliable individual with a strong work ethic, be prepared to work in all weather conditions, work as a team player but also work well on…
- Alopex Couriers - Kelowna, BC
You will work closely with teammates and have exposure to various roles, training, and future growth opportunities. Job Type: Full-time (Monday – Friday).
- Amazon Warehouse - Sidney, BC
Depending on your location, you’ll work a fixed schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time. Job opportunities vary by location.
- Hy's Steakhouse - Whistler, BC
If you feel that you would be a great fit for our team, please drop of a resume with cover letter to our restaurant at 4308 Main Street, Whistler BC. between 4…
- Squamish Chrysler - Squamish, BC
Red Seal Journeyman/Journeywoman Automotive technician certification with a valid Driver's License. We offer accommodations and full pay while attending…
- Pharmasave #202 Invermere - Invermere, BC
Must be currently licensed to work as a pharmacist in Canada and able to obtain a license to practice in BC. Job Types: Part-time, Full-time.
- Compass Services FSJ Ltd. - Fort St. John, BC
Compass Services FSJ Ltd. is currently looking for a Commercial Transport Mechanic with the primary responsibility of maintenance, troubleshooting, installation…