- The Mutual Fire Insurance Company of British Columbia - Langley, BC
Mutual Fire Insurance continuously delivers a high standard of partner service to policyholders through a wide broker network and personalized claims service to…
- Myra Falls Mine Ltd. - Campbell River, BC
This position has a flexible rotation which allows the candidate to work from home and come to site once a month for few days (to be agreed upon with the…
- ACT 2 Child and Family Services (minimum 1 year experience) - Coquitlam, BC
Full time (35 hours per week) counselling position. Availability to work in Tri-Cities Counselling Centre and/or Maple Ridge Counselling Centre.
- Canadian Red Cross - Lower Mainland, BC
Employment status: Temporary Full Time 2 months. Provide administrative and client-centred support to the Friendly Calls program.
- BC West Lodge - Bella Coola, BC
The work schedule at the lodge can be demanding, however, working efficiently still allows for time to explore this beautiful area.
- BC Tech Association - Vancouver, BC
Associations and non profit organizations. Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
- Software International - Vancouver, BC
Plans and establishes production schedules. Monitors materials inventories, tracks progress of production, and reviews factors which affect schedules.
- 101 Education & Immigration INC. - Burnaby, BC
Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress. Prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses. Tutor/one-on-one instruction.
- Scandinave Spa Whistler - Whistler, BC
Must be living in the Sea to Sky Corridor (Pemberton, Whistler, Squamish, Vancouver) in British Colombia; Available to work evenings and weekends;
- Nelson Pediatrics - Nelson, BC
Successful candidate will cover 3 - 5 days per week and 4 weeks of holidays per year as well as sick days. Organized and be able to pay attention to details.
- Dieno Digital Marketing - Vancouver, BC
Dieno Digital is seeking a Technical Virtual Assistant to support our Operations department and our COO with remote, operational tasks relating to the…
- GA International - Vancouver, BC
Greet clients over the phone in a polished, professional manner. Understand the different types of services and departments in order to redirect the client’s…
- Skookum Exploration Services Inc. - Kelowna, BC
Growing company with remote work sites needs an Administrative Assistant for help with travel arrangements, expense reports, timesheets, payroll processing.
- Emily M Walker - Victoria, BC
The Tech & Admin VA who joins our team will have 1-3 years of experience in virtually assisting an online business with client onboarding, inbox management and…
- Ampifire - Vancouver, BC
This is a remote position. Learn the secrets of persuasion and sales psychology from one of the best salespeople in the world. Start out with no experience.
- Lululemon - Vancouver, BC
The Benefits Specialist will report directly to the Manager, Health & Wealth. Supports with managing the day-to-day operations of lululemon's global fitness &…
- District of North Vancouver - North Vancouver, BC
Designated one of BC’s Top Employers for 4 years, the District offers exciting professional development opportunities and a competitive total compensation…
- Public Services and Procurement Canada - Vancouver, BC
Vancouver (British Columbia), Winnipeg (Manitoba), Moncton (New Brunswick), Halifax (Nova Scotia), Ottawa (Ontario), Toronto (Ontario), Gatineau (Québec),…
- Central 1 Credit Union - Vancouver, BC
One time allowance to set up your office for remote first employees. Top-notch flexible benefits plan. Retirement Plan, matched contributions at 6%.
- Ethos Career Management Group - Nanaimo, BC
or equivalent experience Specific Skills Provide job training and support Target Audience Adults Security and Safety Criminal record check Transportation…
- Bench Accounting - Vancouver, BC
You'll maintain relationships with small business owners from various industries, both on the phone and through our proprietary bookkeeping platform.
- UNIVERSITY SPRINKLERS - Lower Mainland, BC
The role of our Install Foreman is to lead onsite crew labourers and install new irrigation and low voltage lighting systems based on the design of our site…
- Swift Health - Vancouver, BC
New grad and experienced occupational therapists are both welcome! 1 Year – OT Mentorship Program. Our practice is built on our reputation for building…
- Gregson Insurance & Investment Solutions Inc.- Co-operators Lonsdale Agency - North Vancouver, BC
The Associate Insurance Advisor is a key player in the support and development of the agency sales and service team. May be able to work flexible hours.