We pay $25 per hour and are looking for cleaners to complete regular home cleaning in between the hours of 0900 - 2000. Quick process so you can start quickly.
- Maid 2 Bee - Edmonton, AB
- Healthworks Nutrition Centre - Sherwood Park, AB
Do you have the following license or certification: Acupuncture? Healthworks Nutrition Centre offers Live Blood Cell Analysis, Ion Cleanse, and weight loss…
- Legacy Dental Clinic - Edmonton, AB
Being able to type an average of 40+ words per minute is required. We are a moderately-paced practice with friendly staff who have a keen sense of quality of…
- Edmonton Echolab - Edmonton, AB
Dedicated Echocardiography scanning: 1 year (Preferred). Edmonton Echolab and the Ross Creek Cardiology Clinic is Looking for a full/part time echocardiography…
- Urban Retreat - Edmonton, AB
We will offer flexible hours, work from home option and a monthly spa spending allowance! We are looking for weekly updates with content for Instagram, Facebook…
- TELUS World of Science - Edmonton - Edmonton, AB
Guest Enquiries - Understanding the major aspects of the facility in order to answer “basic” guest questions; referring more difficult questions to the House…
- School is Easy Edmonton - Edmonton, AB
Teaching skills to improve academic performance, including study strategies, note-taking skills, and approaches to answering test questions.
- Clayburn Services - Edmonton, AB
Field safety: 5 years (preferred). State whether you can operate a Quantitative fit test machine (Portacount System). Need to have a safety designation: *.
- HMCS Nonsuch - Edmonton's Naval Reserve Division - Edmonton, AB
Be between the ages of 16 and 57 (parental consent required for candidates under 18). Flexible schedule, perfect for students and teachers as we work closely…
- Edmonton Immigrant Services Association - Edmonton, AB
Participate in the planning, organizing and conducting regular after school academic, social and recreational support for eligible project participants.
- Environmental 360 Solutions - Edmonton, AB
Front desk: 1 year (preferred). Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required). Scale trucks in and out of facilty.
- Dominion Messenger Inc. - Edmonton, AB
Alberta driver's licence (required). Recent (within the past 3 months) criminal record check and driver's abstract. Delivery driver/courier: 1 year (preferred).
- Ossab Construction - Edmonton, AB
Knowledge and understanding of the Alberta Building Code. Earning potential will be based on trade familiarity, production capacity and employment category.
- Greenstaff Medical - Edmonton, AB
Halifax, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required). The pay rates are competitive with perks such as accommodation.
- Polykar - Edmonton, AB
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance, the part-time Accounting Clerk is responsible for processing invoices and performs accounting and clerical duties…
- REACH Edmonton - Edmonton, AB
Candidates will learn programming planning, data collection, evaluation, communication, community engagement, capacity building, leadership, budgeting and event…
- Alberta Medical Association - Edmonton, AB
Providing assistance to the Print Shop /Mailroom for photocopying, special project assembling, and mail distribution, including, but not limited to sorting mail…
- Kleanchem Cleaning &Maintenance Inc - Edmonton, AB
Creating bills and invoices and receiving payments from customers. Negotiating with customers and dealing with any complaints.
- Hines Facilities Services Ltd - Edmonton, AB
Looking for labourers to manually shovel snow, operate back pack blowers, sidewalk sweeps etc. Ability to be on-call for sudden weather events.
- Canaway Academy - Edmonton, AB
Keep students engaged using a variety of teaching techniques: lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations. The work will start immediately.
- Intercultural Child & Family Centre - Edmonton, AB
Strong understanding of community organizations and an ability to assisting families with issues/concerns around mental health, parenting, housing, food…
- Indigenous Psychological Services of Alberta - Edmonton, AB
We work within a safe community of practice and support each other through our values of kinship and kindness. Our agency supports personal growth and wellness.
- Canadian Coast Guard - Alberta
Apply now and learn more about our positions and their requirements!*. At the Canadian Coast Guard, our crews play a crucial role in keeping Canada’s waters…
- Chipewyan Prairie Industry Relations LP - Edmonton, AB
Travel to Chipewyan Prairie First Nation may be required from time to time to help support community services, program, and functions.