Screen and direct incoming calls, emails and internal tickets as required. Manage all office services requests, to be allocated to facilities team when needed;…
- Lululemon - Vancouver, BC
- Jouviance - Vancouver, BC
Must have a reliable vehicle to travel between stores. The Skin care Specialist will exclusively represent the Jouviance Brand in local drugstores.
- Capital Staffing Solutions Inc. - Vancouver, BC
In addition to holding a valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driving record, you should also have excellent communication skills and be able to work…
- One Clinic MD - Vancouver, BC
Be compassionate and understanding to facilitate comfortable and calm treatment. Show administrative duties to ensure the client's appointment needs and…
- BC Liquor Stores - Vancouver, BC +4 locations
BC Liquor Store Sales Associates may be required to operate a variety of mechanical and hand-operated equipment, in addition to handling large volumes of…
- Progression3 - Vancouver, BC
Set up new configurations for computers including OS image deployment Install, configure and upgrade software applications including rollout project.
- Compugen Inc - Vancouver, BC
Support IT equipment lifecycle tasks including repair, recommissioning, inventory updates & recycling. Post Secondary Certificate or Diploma in a technology…
- Capgemini - Vancouver, BC
Must conduct an “Impact Assessment” based on the client’s requirements. Must have an overall understanding of quality systems audit trail.
- The Home Depot Canada - West Vancouver, BC
Service Desk associates are responsible for following through on all Customer Order Management (COM) orders from beginning to end and until the customer is…
- CRAB HOT LAU RESTAURANT - Vancouver, BC
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term contract. Part-time hours: 20-40 per week.
- Better Business Bureau of Mainland BC - Vancouver, BC
The financial administrator builds and maintains relationships with our internal staff, accredited businesses and vendors by processing payments for our not-for…
- Olympic Industries ULC - North Vancouver, BC
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Business, Economics, Statistics, or a related field. Analyze Return on Investment (ROI), conduct comparative research on…
- Creative Children - Port Moody, BC
Must be between the ages of 15 to 30 (required for government funding program). Expected to come to work 5 days per week, arrive to work on time & work an 8…
- Rogers Communications - Vancouver, BC
Must hold a valid CLASS 5 BC driver's license. Assist in sourcing events to support and attend; organize on-site aspects of community cruiser programs.
- The Home Depot Canada - West Vancouver, BC
Working in a team environment to support customers at our service desk – includes general customer questions, taking customer calls, operating the cash register…
- Collette - Vancouver, BC
Over the course of our guided tour, you’ll build rapport and develop relationships with your travelers, ensure that the group moves safely and efﬁciently…
- YMCA of GREATER VANCOUVER - Vancouver, BC
Be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations. You’re flexible and open-minded.
- Cambie Village FP - Vancouver, BC
Answering phone calls from patients, other clinics, and physicians. Scanning documents and maintaining electronic patient charts.
- West Coast Seniors Housing Management - Vancouver, BC
Answers and transfers all telephone calls in a pleasant, friendly, and helpful manner. Greets and communicates with all residents, visitors, staff, and…
- Mewar Info Tech - Vancouver, BC
The QA Manual Testing Engineer works on project involving Retail Point of Sale systems for ex. Contributes to planning and implementation for new applications…
- Union Cooperative Initiative - Vancouver, BC
The UCI currently operates three main program areas: cooperative development services with value-aligned partner organizations, a worker training program that…
- 57th Street Marketing | Digital Marketing Agency - Vancouver, BC
For this role, you must be comfortable and have experience working with campaign budgets in excess of 100k/year. Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract.
- Langara College - Vancouver, BC
First and second year university transfer courses, teaching composition and literature. A minimum M.A. degree in English.
- Bodwell High School - North Vancouver, BC
Class 2 driver's license with air brakes (required). Experience with children/driving a school bus (preferred). Clean to mild Driver's Abstract.
- Dr. Peter AIDS Foundation - Vancouver, BC
Master’s degree in administration or education; or bachelor’s degree in administration or education and related experience.
- Bloom furniture Studio - Vancouver, BC
This position is responsible for the finished sewing details to meet Carmel Quality Standards and meet the specifications as ordered by the customer.