Have a reliable vehicle for transportation. EverCleanLtd is currently looking for experienced cleaners in the Airbnb/VRBO cleaning industry.
- EverClean Ltd - Vancouver, BC
- Western Wheelcraft Ltd. Canada - Vancouver, BC
Western Wheelcraft is hiring Full-time qualified specialists for our Greater Vancouver division in BC, with our mobile service and repair shop.
- RXO - Vancouver, BC
RXO has openings for Contract Carriers with a 26’ Box Truck with lift gate for residential home deliveries, installations of appliances and home goods for a…
- ECA Canada West - Vancouver, BC
ECA’s pay and benefit programs include competitive wages, full medical, dental and vision coverage, competitive vacation, holiday and sick days, 401K savings…
- The City of Vancouver - Vancouver, BC
Accepts and reviews accuracy of outbound orders, work orders, shipping orders, and requisition forms. Resolves routine customer inquiries at the counter and…
- CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice - Vancouver, BC +2 locations
To keep our employee as safe as possible, we’ve installed clear plastic barriers, and provided masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer. Free drinks during the shift.
- Aritzia - Vancouver, BC
Once you have completed your application, you will receive an email with the dates and times to attend.
- Urban Outfitters - Vancouver, BC
Awareness: adheres to store’s safety standards, inventory accuracy, reduction of product loss, and upholds all company policy and procedures to support the…
- University of British Columbia - Vancouver, BC
Building Service Worker certification an asset. Reports any unusual circumstances related to building security; assists in emergencies such as evacuation of…
- Olameter Corporation - North Vancouver, BC
Applicants need to be at least 18 years of age, hold a valid driver’s license, have a reliable vehicle and have a clean criminal and driving record.
- Royal Bank of Canada - Vancouver, BC
Conduct various administrative functions as required including the review of incoming mail and answering telephone calls.
- Province of BC - Vancouver, BC
Education: Bachelor's degree Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years or equivalent experience Workplace information Remote work available Work Term:…
- Fraser Health - Burnaby, BC
Completes Porter Service request forms and responds to telephone and paging systems for requests for transportation of patients, stat specimens, and related…
- White Spot - Vancouver, BC +2 locations
We offer competitive earnings, employee discounts on our amazing food, flexible hours and opportunities to develop and advance.
- London Drugs Limited - Vancouver, BC
If you have good cash handling abilities, and are efficient and knowledgeable in cash register operations, scanning and bagging techniques, then we have the…
- Air Canada - Vancouver, BC
A valid driver's license. Everyone starts with a fully paid, full-time, five to six week training program. To pass a medical evaluation, including a drug and…
- No Frills - Vancouver, BC
They help provide a positive in-store shopping experience by ensuring the store is always ready with available products that meet customer needs to live life…
- OAK+FORT - Vancouver, BC
As the Office Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for staff and visitors at reception and carry out a wide range of administrative and purchasing…
- Car Greening - Vancouver, BC
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma. Security and safety: ID / Driver's validity licence check. Clean interior and exterior of motor vehicles.
- FreshPoint Vancouver - Vancouver, BC
The role is to efficiently pick orders from the warehouse and load it to the trucks with power equipment such as the power jack.
- Canada Post - Postes Canada - Richmond, BC
The incumbent receives and processes incoming and outgoing mail, and maintains files in accordance with National Records Management Standards; provides service…
- Providence Healthcare - Vancouver, BC
Receives, inspects, unpacks, counts and checks received goods against purchase orders. Supplies information to departments/nursing units about stock items as…
- MacLean Law - Vancouver, BC
As the preferred candidate, you have prior experience in a broad range of complex family matters, including separation agreements, division of assets, and…
- The IV Health Centre - Vancouver, BC
* Perform office-related duties both clerical and administrative, to ensure services are provided in an efficient and effective manner.
- Richards Delivery - Vancouver, BC
Must have good driving record. You will be given a cargo van to drive and use for all deliveries. You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.