Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture. Make beds and change sheets. Handle and report lost and found items.
- Fairmont Empress Hotel - Victoria, BC
- Bayview Hotel Group - Courtenay, BC
Perform financial audit for the hotel ensure all transactions balance to Opera PMS. As a candidate for a Front Desk Night Audit/Guest Service Agent position,…
- Ptarmigan Inn Hotels Ltd. - Hay River, NT
We have both full time and part-time positions, must be available weekends. In addition to competitive wages, employees also receive a discount on meals during…
- LOUGHBOROUGH INN - Battersea, ON
Candidate will be responsible for preparing everything from soups, sauces, entrees and desserts. Must be able to work day, evening and weekend shifts(Sunday…
- Blackcomb Springs Suites - Whistler, BC
Observe and report damage of hotel property. Room Attendants are responsible for ensuring all guest rooms in the complex are properly cleaned and left tidy.
- Sandman Hotel Group - Mississauga, ON
Previous experience in customer relations would be ideal, preferably in hotel reservations or front desk environment. Refer a friend or family and earn money!
- Marriott International, Inc - Sarnia, ON
Training Class Schedule: This class will be held from April 10 - May 5, 2023. Anticipated Shift After Completion of Training: 4:30pm, - 1:00am with at least one…
- Horizon North - Edmonton, AB +1 location
Ideally, you have related experience in remote lodge setting or hotel/institutional environment; commercial cleaning is considered an asset.
- Sandman Hotel Group - Edmonton, AB +6 locations
On top of a competitive compensation package and flexible schedule, we're committed to your professional development and offer real career growth.
- Sandman Hotel Group - Lethbridge, AB
The Janitor will promote a positive image of the property to guests, and must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests.
- Sandman Hotel Group - Dartmouth, NS +1 location
Have previous hotel management experience, specifically in the Rooms Division Department. The ability to support and participate in all hotel programs, policies…
- Abigail's Hotel - Victoria, BC
Previous hotel experience is a strong asset but not required. The processing and handling of reservations and sales related activities.
- The Atlas Hotel - Regina, SK
We are looking to add a new part-time team member who is able to speak and understand English, work various daytime or evening shifts, and the candidate must…
- Coast Hotels - Victoria, BC +1 location
Handles cash, cheques, credit and debit card transactions in accordance with hotel policies. The Front Desk Agent will contribute to the overall success of the…
- Marriott International - Montréal, QC
Catégorie d'Emploi Housekeeping & Laundry. Type de Poste Non-Management. Remplacer les produits et les fournitures dans les chambres.
- Storm Mountain Lodge Corp. - Banff, AB
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years. Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors. Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture.
- CanaDream Inc. - Whitehorse, YT
Previous experience working in a hotel or tourism-related business is an asset. In addition to joining a dynamic and supportive team that focuses on staff well…
- Hilton Vancouver Airport - Richmond, BC
Previous hotel front office experience is an asset. Assist guests with luggage when entering and departing the hotel.
- SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts dba: Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown - Vancouver, BC
Complete all check-ins and check-outs of hotel guests in a timely fashion following proper settlement procedures. Minimum 1-2 year customer service experience.
- Sandman Hotel Group - Calgary, AB
Have previous hotel experience, specifically in the Rooms Division Department. The ability to respond properly and take a supervisory role in any hotel…
- Sandman Hotel Group - Prince George, BC +2 locations
At Sandman Hotel Group, we recognize this vital role with a competitive compensation package and flexible schedule. Refer a friend or family and earn money!
- Club Wyndham Resort - Whistler, BC
A Housekeeper will support general resort operations by cleaning resort units and maintaining resort quality standards. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Royal Scot Hotel & Suites - Victoria, BC
You must be available to work weekends. The Royal Scot offers competitive wages and benefits. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Motel Chelsea - Wakefield, QC
We are looking for experienced line cooks, prep cooks that have a passion for food and want to advance their culinary careers. Food Safe Level 1 certification.
- Motel Chute des Pères - Dolbeau-mistassini, QC
Port du masque pour les clients. Dolbeau-mistassini, QC: Faire le trajet sans problème ou prévoir un déménagement avant de prendre son poste (Souhaité).
- Tobermory Inn - Tobermory, ON
The position is full-time from May - October when we close for the season. Hours are 8am - 4pm daily. Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal.