- Coordinating, assigning and reviewing the work of secretaries performing the following duties: transporting, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchases; coordinate production work; distribution of teams; fleet and route planning; operation of airport runway maintenance facilities; and other related activities.
- Plan, organize and supervise the logistics of the organization's operations, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports, and coordinate activities with other work units or parts of the supply chain.
- Train workers on job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Purchase of supplies and equipment.
- Ensure good operation of computer systems, equipment and machines and organize maintenance and repair work.
- Can perform the same tasks as supervised workers.
Requirements • Generally a high school diploma is required.
- Several years of experience in the supervised profession is usually required.
- Experience in a related field may be required.
- The ability to manage the logistics of all aspects of the supply chain, from product development to finished product shipping.
- Knowledge of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to understand legal documents.
- Strong communication skills.
Required Years of Experience: 1 year to 2 years
Salary: $18.00 – $26.44/hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Facebook LinkedIn Instagram
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at [email protected]