Positions at this level, under minimal supervision and direction, are responsible for providing a high level of administrative support services to the…
- City of Fort St. John - Fort St. John, BC
- South Island Farms Ltd. - Bow Island, AB
General Office Administration tasks including but not limited to: email, fax, photocopy, filing (electronic and computer based), computer work on MS Word and…
- Schlegel Villages - The Village of Tansley Woods - Burlington, ON
Support and embrace our resident-centered social culture and be proud to deliver the highest quality of service to our residents, visitors, and team members…
- Quatsino Economic Development LP - Coal Harbour, BC
Verification and sign-off on Account’s Payable. Control of receipt and deposit of cash and credit card payments. Maintains and updates customer records.
- Yukon College - Whitehorse, YT
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for supporting the University Infrastructure Division by providing a wide range of executive level functions,…
- EPCOR - Edmonton, AB
Provide office management and administrative support including: (A copy of a valid work permit may be required.). What you’d be responsible for.
- GEM Health Care Group - Halifax, NS
or equivalent experience Workplace information Remote work available Screening questions Are you currently legally able to work in Canada? Do you have…
- City of Whitehorse - Whitehorse, YT
The incumbent is responsible for maintaining the office and for providing front line administrative support and administrative services to the Operations…
- Allester Engineering Ltd - Vancouver, BC
Allester Engineering is seeking a full-time administrative assistant in our expanding company. Arranging for courier and tracking packages.
- Government of the Northwest Territories - Yellowknife, NT
Completion of administrative professionals training and 3 years of progressive experience; The incumbent performs senior administrative duties for the Assistant…
- R & D Janitorial Services Limited - Victoria, BC
Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences. Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
- WorkSafeBC - Richmond, BC
Prepare and manage a variety of correspondence including emails, memos, forms, reports, manuals or other materials. Maintain office supplies and stationery.
- SOUTH GRANVILLE BUSINESS COLLEGE - Vancouver, BC
Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences.
- Yukon Environmental and Socio-Economic Assessment Board - Teslin, YT
Providing various administrative office supports (e.g. word processing services, data entry, photocopying, etc.) on an ‘as-need’ basis.
- Taku River Tlingit First Nation - Atlin, BC
Demonstrate teamwork, effective planning, organizing, and administrative skills. Reporting to the Education Manager, the Administrative Assistant is responsible…
- Radium Park Lodge - Radium Hot Springs, BC
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and…
- Little Shuswap Lake Band - Chase, BC
Must have a valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle. 5+ years’ experience of progressively responsible administrative experience preferable in…
- Provincial Vodka - Blaine Lake, SK
Administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred). We are currently looking for a Full-Time Administrative Assistant responsible for assisting our operations…
- Cates Ford Soll & Epp LLP - Kamloops, BC
General administrative duties such as daily filing, file organization, opening files, closing files and preparation of accounts.